Friday, January 21, 2011

Next trend - Android in cars

I really recommend that car manufacturers should consider adding mobile phone dock in cars, so that mobile phones can be provided with unlimited electricity and stand firmly on the panel.


Since Google phones provide better and better GPS navigation, in order to let these electricity consuming monsters work as long as possible, mobile phone dock should be considered as regular equipment in cars. Furthermore, in the future, I bet there will soon be some system communication interfaces that come along with these smart phone docks, so that iPhone or Android phone developers can use these API to communicate with cars - no matter the car status or identification, to prevent unauthorized driving.

Recently I saw a Benz car interior photo. There was a computer screen showing Google search portal. I don't know what operating system it was running, maybe Android or Linux. No matter what it was, I believe there will soon be some application markets targeted for in-car-use. And that's what I am engaged in.

Soon in the early summer, I will release my first version of car tracking system. Please stay tuned and I will update at any time :-)

No comments: